Producing high quality products and services is one of the very highest business priorities at GODEX. As a hardware technology company, we realize that in order for GODEX to provide our customers with complete satisfaction, we must provide them with perfect products, supported by exceptional and caring customer service.
With our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified Total Quality Management process as our cornerstone, GODEX has proven to be very effective in creating and implementing high levels of quality in all of our business practices.
Zero defects, 100% customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement, are our benchmarks; thousands of happy customer’s world-wide is our testimony.
Some of the key elements in the GODEX Quality Program include:
- Executive leadership of the GoDEX Quality Philosophy
- GoDEX cross-functional quality team for quality assurance
- Quality training programs
- Incentives for quality performance
- Design for quality in manufacturing
- EVT, DVT, MVT, MP product development process
- SOP assembly methods
- Employee training and certification
- First pass production yield rate measurement
- Life testing
- On-going reliability testing
- Selection of vendors based on the ability to provide quality, not just low cost
- Clear communication to suppliers of GoDEX requirements
- Incoming inspection
Supplier quality yields measurement
- Supplier quality training
- Absolute understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Ensuring that GoDEX has the resources to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Ongoing measurement of customer satisfaction
- Cause analysis and closed-loop corrective action process